The Hearth & Hand With Magnolia Collection, a collaboration between Target and Chip and Joanna Gaines, will be available at Target in-store and online this Sunday, Nov. 5. Here’s the lowdown- and a look at some of the pieces you can fill your cart with- if you get there early enough.
This article contains affiliate links.
My favorite part of Fixer Upper, the house-flipping HGTV show that made Chip and Joanna Gaines household names, is the segment near the end of each show when Joanna is alone in a freshly-ship-lapped home, calmly and confidently placing the most perfectly selected pieces in the most perfect places. Then they bring her cupcakes.
I saw the display (minus the items) at my Gainesville, Georgia Target a few days ago. Even the display is very “Magnolia” – simple and tasteful, with warm-colored wood planks and black iron trim. It will be so exciting to see them filled with these pretty, Christmasy pieces!
A cheery entryway:
I love this “Letters to Santa” box!
… And this sweet, fancy doll house!
This candle holder would be a great centerpiece with fresh greenery inside.
These industrial, galvanized metal shelves would work with a variety of decorating styles. I think they would also be useful and cool for a boy’s room.
Here’s what you need to know about the release of Hearth & Hand with Magnolia:
- The collection will be in-store at Target and online at Target.com beginning early Sunday morning, Nov. 5.
- While there will be no purchase limits in stores, there will be purchase limits online.
- All Target stores will carry the collection, but some will have a more extensive variety than others. All items (more than 300 pieces) will be available online.
- Stores will open at their regularly posted times.
- Pieces will range in price from $0.99 to $129.99, with the majority of items priced at $25 or less.
- Target has free shipping with no minimum purchase through 12/23/17.
Are you planning on standing in line (or waiting online) on Sunday to snag a piece from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia?